Apricots are those beautifully orange colored fruits full of beta-carotene and fiber that are one of the first signs of summer. Although dried and canned apricots are available year-round, fresh apricots with a plentiful supply of vitamin C and are in season in North America from May through August.
Apricot Health Benefits :
1. Treasure Chest of Antioxidants 2. It Strengthens Your Bones 3. Good for the Skin
4. Good for Your Blood 5. Good for Your Heart 6. Good Source of Vitamin A
7. The total anti-oxidant or ORAC value of raw apricots is 1115 umol TE/100 g
8. Apricot Fiber Is Bonus For Digestive Health Booster 9. Apricot Is Best Weight Loss Food
Nutritional in Apricot :
1. 12% of Vitamin C 2. 12% of Vitamin A 3. 6% of Potassium
4. It is a low-fat fruit and contains a high amount of sugar.
Preparation and Serving method :
Wash fresh fruits gently in cold water and pat dry in soft cloth. Ripe ones can be eaten as a whole including skin to get the maximum benefits.
1. Sliced sections of the fruit can be a great addition to salads.
2. They are also used jam, marmalade, syrup, and jelly preparation.
3. Sun dried organic fruits can be used like raisins and currants in sweet/confectionery preparations.
For Apricot details in Hindi check here – Apricot In Hindi