Custard apples are one of the best known species of the Cherimoya, Annona spp. They originated in the South America and the West Indies They are now planted in Asia, Australia and other tropical countries.
Custard apple Health Benefits :
1. The plenty of nutrients, especially magnesium in custard apple is good in prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
2. For healthy hair growth, the custard fruit is highly recommended.
3. The fruit is good for eyes due to adequate presence of vitamin A.
4. Helps To Gain Weight:
5. Natural Anti-cancerous Properties.
6. Brittleness of bone is also caused due to lack of copper.v
7. Custard apple may be used as substitute of milk by making the fruit into beverages.
8. It contains vitamin B6, thus helpful in resolving the problem of sore tongue, convulsion and depression.
9. The obese person should avoid it but the fruit is good for underweight people to increase weight.
Nutritional in Custard apple :
Custard apple is a packed with several essential nutrients. The fruit is a storehouse of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin B6. It contains 35 grams of Vitamin V, amounting to 40% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin C. It contains minerals like potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, copper, and dietary fiber.
1. Protein 5.2 g, 2. Water 183 g, 3. Carbohydrates 59 g, 4. Fat 0.5-0.6 g, 5. Iron 0.42-1.14 mg, 6. Ascorbic Acid 15.0-44.4 mg
Side Effects Of Custard Apples:
1. Custard apple is very cold in nature, so do not consume it in excess amounts as it can make one sick.
2. The seeds of custard apple fruit are poisonous. Do not consume it.
3. Since these fleshy, creamy fruits are rich in sugar, diabetes patients are advised to not consume custard apple in high amounts.
For Custard Apple details in Hindi check here – Custard Apple In hindi