It’s a miracle fruit that does us tons of good. Keeping this in mind, it is important to try and promote the consumption of dates on a frequent basis.
Dates Health Benefits :
1. Instant Energy Provider
2. Abdominal Cancer Cure
3. Sexual Advantage
4. Weight Gain And Intoxication
5. Healthy Stomach
6. Constipation Control
7. Healthy Teeth And Bones
8. Vitamin B contained in dates is beneficial for your hair. Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to weak and brittle hair.
Nutritional in Dates :
Dates usually are free of fat, cholesterol free, and therefore are an excellent source of dietary fiber. One particular date consists of close to 23 calories, which makes it a nutritious low-calorie snack food. They will consist of vitamins A, Vitamin B-complex, C and over 20 distinct amino acids that will help us absorb as well as deal with carbohydrates along with manage blood sugar as well as fatty acids levels
1. Carbohydrate, by difference 75.03g
2. Fiber, total dietary 8.0g
3. Protein 2.45g
4. Iron, Fe 1.02g
5. Vitamin B-6 0.165mg
6. Vitamin A 10 IU
Preparation and serving method :
1. Dry and soft dates are usually eaten out of hand.
2. They can be stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and cream cheese.
3. They can also be chopped and added to fruit salad and in a range of sweet and savory dishes.
4. Dates are also being used to prepare juice and Jallab (a type of syrup popular in the Middle East and made from dates, grape molasses, and rose water).
For Date details in Hindi check here – Dates In hindi