Jack-fruit is a sweet, delicious and exotic fruit that is packed with many nutrients and benefits. Jackfruit is known as the jack of all fruits. It is a rich source of vitamin, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrate, electrolytes, fiber, fat and protein.
Jackfruit Health Benefits :
1. Fights wrinkles
2. Helps to get a glowing complexion
3. Promotes hair growth
4. Maintains blood pressure
5. Prevents colon cancer
6. Skin health and ageing
7. Regulates blood sugar levels
8. Keeps thyroid healthy
9. Maintain a Healthy Thyroid
10. The extract of jackfruit is known to treat various skin problems, diarrhea and fever.
Nutritional in Jackfruit :
1. Sugar 19.08 gms
2. Dietary Fibre 1.5 gms
3. Protein 1.72 gms
4. Fats 0.64 gms
5. Vitamin B6 0.329 mg
6. Vitamin A 5 ug
Preparation and serving method :
1. Jackfruit bulbs have unique flavor and sweet taste. Enjoy them without any additions in order to experience their rich taste.
2. The fruit is also used in jam, jelly and chutney preparations.
3. Fruit slices are a great addition to fruit salad.
4. Jackfruit seeds are a good source of protein and minerals; used like vegetables and pulses in curry (sabzee) preparation in several Asian countries.
For Jackfruit details in Hindi check here – Jackfruit In hindi