The rough, red leathery skin of the lychee fruit contrasts with the white, creamy fruit inside. Originating in China, lychee (sometimes spelled litchi) is a tropical fruit known for its sweet and fragrant flavor.
Lychee, Litchi Health Benefits :
1. Disease-Fighting Flavonoids
2. Antioxidant Protection
3. Heart Health
4. Blood Regulation
5. Anti-Viral Activity
6. Mitochondrial Health
Nutritional in Lychee, Litchi :
Lychee fruit (Litchi chinensis), Fresh, Nutritive value per 100 g,
1. Protein 0.83 g
2. Fat 0.44 g
3. Vitamin C 71.5 mg
4. Vitamin K 0.4 µg
5. Calcium 5 mg
Preparation and serving methods :
1. Fresh lychee arils or flesh should be enjoyed all alone without any additions/seasonings.
2. Litchi slices can be a great addition to fruit salads and dressings.
3. Lychee juice can be a refreshing drink during summer season.
4. Litchis can be used in jellies, jams, sorbet, sauces, and syrups.
For Lychee (Litchi) details in Hindi check here – Lychee In hindi