The leaves of mulberry tree contains nutrients that are used as a food for silkworms and grows in bunches called “drupes”. It is also used for different medicinal properties, such as hair loss remedy, as anti-inflammatory and as an anti-biotic.
Mulberry Health Benefits :
1. Cures Certains Diseases
2. Prevents Cancers
3. Reduces Risk Of Blood Clots And Strokes
4. Cleanses Blood
5. Cleanses Liver And Strengthens Kidney
6. Prevents Flu And Cold
7. Speeds Up Recovery
8. Controls Blood Sugar
9. Maintains Heart Health
Nutritional In Mulberry :
1. Energy 43 Kcal
2. Protein 1.44 g
3. Fat 0.39 g
4. Vitamin A 25 IU
5. Vitamin C 36.4 mg
6. Calcium 39 mg
Preparation and serving methods :
1. Fresh mulberries are generally eaten as they are, without any seasonings/additions.
2. They combine well with other berry salads.
3. They can be a great snack between meals.
4. Mulberries are favored in jams, jellies, tart syrups, etc.
5. Dried mulberries can be used in pie fillings, mulberry muffins, cookies, cakes, etc.
For Mulberry details in Hindi check here – Mulberry In hindi