Papaya fruit s another gift of Mexicans to this world. This exotic fruit, is packed with numerous health benefiting nutrients. It is one of the favorites of fruit lovers for its nutritional, digestive, and medicinal properties. It probably thought to have originated in the Central Americas.
Papaya Health Benefits :
2. Heart Disease and Cancer
3. Great for your eyes
4. Protects against arthritis
5. Helps ease menstrual pain
6. Promotes hair growth
Nutritional In Papaya :
1. Energy 39 Kcal
2. Protein 0.61 g
3. Fat 0.14 g
4. Vitamin A 1094 IU
5. Vitamin C 61.8 mg
6. Calcium 24 mg
Preparation and serving method :
1. Ripe papaya fruit is usually eaten raw as it is or with a twist of lemon drops and seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Fresh papaya cubes are a great addition to fruit salads.
3. Papaya juice with ice cubes is a popular drink.
4. Its cubes can be used in shakes, sorbets, salsa, etc.
5. Papain enzyme can be employed commercially to tenderize meat.
For Papaya details in Hindi check here – Papaya In hindi