Sweet, delicious and rich flavored pears offer crunchiness of apples yet juicy as peach and nectarine. They are widely popular, particularly in the whole of the northern hemisphere, for their unique nutrient qualities.
Pear Health Benefits :
1. Fights Against Free Radicals
2. Prevents Heart Diseases
3. No Allergic Reactions
4. Controls Blood Sugar Level
5. Boosts Immune System
6. Increases Energy Levels
7. Against Gallbladder, Colitis, Arthritis, Gout
8. Treat Oily Skin
Nutritional in Pear :
1. Energy 58 Kcal
2. Protein 0.38 g
3. Vitamin A 23 IU
4. Vitamin C 4.2 mg
5. Vitamin E 0.12 mg
6. Calcium 9 mg
Preparation and Serving tips :
1. Eat them as they are without any additions to get maximum health benefits.
2. Pear is also used in the preparation of fruit juice, jam, pie, and fruit salad.
3. Add as a juice mix with other fruits like pineapple, peaches, grapes…etc.
4. Dried pear slices can be added to baby food.
For Pear details in Hindi check here – Pear In hindi