Watermelon has everything you need to beat scorching summer heat. Wonderfully delicious and juicy melons are the great source of much-needed water and electrolytes to tame tropical summer temperatures.
Water-melon Health Benefits :
1. Improves Eye Health
3. Muscle & Nerve Support
4. Diuretic & Kidney Support
5. Anti-inflammatory & Antioxidant Support
6. Reduces Body Fat
7. Cardiovascular & Bone Health
Nutritional In Water-melon :
1. Energy 30 Kcal
2. Protein 0.6 g
3. Vitamin A 569 IU
4. Vitamin C 8.1 mg
5. Calcium 7 mg
Preparation and serving method :
1. Fresh watermelon should be eaten as it is, without any additions/seasonings to experience its delicious, natural sweet taste.
2. Cubes or sections of the melon are a great addition to fruit salad. Top its wedges with cold chocolate cream and relish!
3. Jam, sorbet, fruit cocktail, and juice are some nutritious and delicious recipes you can make with melons.
4. The seeds are roasted and eaten as a snack in some Asian countries.
5. Its rind is used and eaten as a vegetable in some South American countries.
For Watermelon details in Hindi check here – Water-melon In hindi