Wood Apple is a fruit bearing tree native to the Indian sub-continent, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. The ripe fruit is rich in beta-carotene, a precursor of Vitamin A; it also contains significant quantities of the B vitamins thiamine and riboflavin, and small amounts of vitamin C.
Wood apple Health Benefits :
1. Good for Diabetic Patients
2. Blood Cleanser
3. Prevention of Scurvy
4. Relief from Respiratory Problems
5. Good for Kidney Conditions
6. Liver Health
7. Anti-inflammatory properties
Nutritional in Wood apple :
1. Proteins 1.8 g
2. Fat 0.3 g
3. Vitamin A 55 mg
4. Vitamin C 8 to 60 mg
Medicinal Uses of Wood apple :
1. Taking in about 20 ml juice obtained from bael leaves is effective in controlling diabetes and also decreasing excessive urination.
2. Boil a cupful of water combined with half or one teaspoon of dried out bael leaves. Ultimately, cool and strain the liquid. Consume this solution 3 times per day to lessen high blood pressure.
3. Consuming a mix of ripe bael fruit pulp, sugar and also honey on a regular basis after dinner is advantageous in the beginning of tuberculosis. Adhere to this process for around 40 days.
4. Having a teaspoon of dried and also powdered bael leaves for 3 days can be useful for growing urge for food.
For Wood Apple details in Hindi check here – Wood apple In hindi