Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Definition: We use the Future Perfect Continuous to show that something will continue up until a particular event or time in the future.
Definition in Hindi For Indian Users:
पहचान: इन वाक्यों के अंत में रहा होगा /रही होगी/रहे होंगे (इतने समय से) आता है।
राम 2 घंटे से खेल रहा होगा।
वे सुबह से खेल रहे होंगे।
सीता कल से पढ़ रही होगी।
This Tense Can Be Used In 1 Case:
1. We use the Future Perfect Continuous to show that something will continue up until a particular event or time in the future. “For five minutes”, “for two weeks” and “since Friday” are all durations which can be used with the Future Perfect Continuous.
1. I will have been waiting for him for one hour.
2. She will have been playing football since 2015.
Rule For How To Make Tense:
If Sub=I, You, Singular(एकवचन) or Plural(बहुवचन)[Same Rule for all Subjects]
1. Sub+will have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
2. Sub+won’t have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
3. How+will+Sub+have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
4. Why+won’t+Sub+have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
- I will have been teaching them from two hours.
- She will have been writing a book from Monday.
- The teacher will have been giving them assignments from next week.
- We will have been talking to him from half an hour.
- They will have been working on this plan for years.
- They will not have been watching movies from afternoon.
- She will not have been singing a song from morning.
- We will not have been seeing anything unusual here.
- The child will not have been improving from next year.
- I will have been setting targets from tomorrow.
- Will he have been looking at you?
- Will the people have been tolerating injustice?
- Why will you have been trying this number from hours?
- What will you have been expecting from him?
- Why will she have been learning so much?