Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Definition: We use the Future Perfect Continuous to show that something will continue up until a particular event or time in the future.
Definition in Hindi For Indian Users:
पहचान: इन वाक्यों के अंत में रहा होगा /रही होगी/रहे होंगे (इतने समय से) आता है।
राम 2 घंटे से खेल रहा होगा।
वे सुबह से खेल रहे होंगे।
सीता कल से पढ़ रही होगी।
1. We use the Future Perfect Continuous to show that something will continue up until a particular event or time in the future. “For five minutes”, “for two weeks” and “since Friday” are all durations which can be used with the Future Perfect Continuous.
1. I will have been waiting for him for one hour.
2. She will have been playing football since 2015.
If Sub=I, You, Singular(एकवचन) or Plural(बहुवचन)[Same Rule for all Subjects]
1. Sub+will have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
2. Sub+won’t have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
3. How+will+Sub+have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
4. Why+won’t+Sub+have been+Verb+ing+since/for(time)
- I will have been teaching them from two hours.
- She will have been writing a book from Monday.
- The teacher will have been giving them assignments from next week.
- We will have been talking to him from half an hour.
- They will have been working on this plan for years.
- They will not have been watching movies from afternoon.
- She will not have been singing a song from morning.
- We will not have been seeing anything unusual here.
- The child will not have been improving from next year.
- I will have been setting targets from tomorrow.
- Will he have been looking at you?
- Will the people have been tolerating injustice?
- Why will you have been trying this number from hours?
- What will you have been expecting from him?
- Why will she have been learning so much?