Future Continuous Tense
Definition: The future continuous refers to an unfinished action or event that will be in progress at a time later than now Or we can say it is used to express an ongoing action in future.
Example: Ram will be waiting for you tomorrow. It conveys ongoing nature of an action (waiting) which will occur in future.
Definition in Hindi For Indian Users:
पहचान: इन वाक्यों के अंत रहा होगा /रही होगी /रहे होंगे आता है।
राम जा रहा होगा।
वे खेलने जा रहे होंगे।
सीता पढने जा रही होगी।
1. Refer to an unfinished action or event that will be in progress at a time later than now.
1. Ramesh will not be eating when you telephone him.
2. You will be having dinner when the film starts.
3. It will be raining when you return.
If Sub= I, You, Singular(एकवचन) or Plural(बहुवचन) [Same Rule for all Subjects]
1. Sub+will be+Verb+ing
2. Sub+won’t be+Verb+ing
- The child will be drinking milk.
- I will be working on computer.
- Both of them will be taking tea.
- Many of us will be getting tired.
- It will be raining heavily.
- She will not be taking any decision.
- You will not be making him angry.
- The children will not be studying properly.
- It will not be frightening him.
- They will not be expecting anything.
- Will he be drawing on the paper?
- Will you not be solving the problems?
- Who will be making him angry?
- Why will she be telling anything?
- How will your brother be preparing for exam?