The Apan Mudra, also referred to as the Mudra of Digestion, offers various benefits to those who use pose.
How to do Apan Mudra
Touch the tips of your middle finger and ring finger to the top of your thumps, while keeping the remaining fingers stretched out.
Benefits of Apan Mudra
1. This mudra helps to clear out toxins and chemicals within the body.
2. The Apan Mudra is said to prevent illness and diseases by clearing the body of waste.
3. By bringing energy into the liver and gallbladder, the mudra jump-starts digestion.
4. You can use the Apan Mudra to fight constipation and promote regular excretion of waste.
5. Practicing the Apan Mudra daily helps to bring peace and harmony.
6. Women can use this mudra to relieve menstruation-related issues.
7. People with diabetes can help to control their symptoms with the mudra.
8. Tooth pain and disorders can be controlled by using this mudra.
To Read This In Hindi – Apan Mudra in Hindi