Rich in phyto-nutrient anti-oxidants, this cool season leafy vegetable belongs to the “Brassica" family, a broad family of common vegetables that also include brussels sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy, kale, and broccoli. It is one of the widely cultivated crops around the world.
Cabbage Health Benefits :
1. Ideal for weight loss
2. It is a brain food
3. High in sulfur, the beautifying mineral
4. Helps detoxify the body
5. Has well-known cancer preventative compounds
6. Helps keep blood pressure from getting high
7. Hangovers from heavy drinking
8. Anti-inflammatory and Blood Sugar Regulator
Nutritional in Cabbage :
1. Energy 25 kcal
2. Protein 1.3 g
3. Fat 0.1 g
4. Vitamin A 98 IU
5. Vitamin C 36.6 mg
6. Calcium 40 mg
Preparation and serving methods :
1. Thoroughly cleaned cabbage can be eaten raw, in fact, is very nutritious.
2. liced or grated raw leaves are added to vegetable salad preparations.
3. Raw sliced or chopped leaves can be added to vegetable salad preparations.
4. Furthermore, it is used in the preparation of a kind of soup with added beet juice, and yogurt known as “borscht," a very popular in eastern European nations.
For Cabbage details in Hindi check here – Cabbage In Hindi