The apple tree (Malus pumila, commonly and erroneously called Malus domestica) is a deciduous tree in the rose family best known for its sweet, pomaceous fruit, the apple.
Apple trees are large if grown from seed, but small if grafted onto roots (rootstock).
Apple Health Benefits:
1. Improving neurological health 2. Preventing dementia 3. Reducing your risk of stroke 4. Lowering levels of bad cholesterol 5. Reducing your risk of diabetes 6. Warding off breast cancer 7. Obesity
Nutritional in Apple:
1. Vitamin C – a powerful natural antioxidant 2. B-complex vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B-6)
3. Dietary fiber 4. Phytonutrients – apples are rich in polyphenolic compounds".
Risks and precautions:
1. Apple seeds contain contain cyanide, a powerful poison. Eating too many apple seeds can potentially be fatal. Apple seeds should not be consumed.
2. No serious side effects are linked to apple consumption
For Apple details in Hindi check here – Apple in Hindi