They are low in calories and incredibly healthy. Eating blueberries may benefit heart and brain health, as well as help regulate blood sugar levels.
Blueberry Health Benefits :
1. Blueberries May Help Prevent Heart Disease.
2. Blueberries Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory.
3. Anthocyanins in Blueberries Can Have Anti-Diabetic Effects.
4. Substances in Them May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections.
5. Blueberries May Help Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise.
6. Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods
7. Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Ageing and Cancer.
Nutritional in Blueberry :
Blueberries are among the most nutrient dense berries. A 1 cup serving (148 grams) of blueberries contains (1):
1. Fiber: 4 grams. 2. Vitamin C: 24% of the RDA. 3. Vitamin K: 36% of the RDA. 4. Manganese: 25% of the RDA.
5. Then it contains small amounts of various other nutrients. 6. They are also about 85% water, and an entire cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbohydrates.
Preparation and Serving methods :
o preserve their nutritional content, make every effort to eat blueberries in their fresh, natural form. This isn’t to say, however, that making some my favorite Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes is unhealthy for you. I just want to stress the importance of implementing more antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables to fight cancer and slow aging.
One of my favorite raw blueberry recipes is Blueberry Pudding made with coconut milk and probiotic-rich kefir!v