Black currants are one of very popular, summer season berries. Indeed, they are incredibly rich in several valuable health benefiting phyto-nutrients, and anti-oxidants that are vital for our health.
Black Currant Health Benefits:
1. Boost Your Cardiovascular Health 2. Protector From Cancer 3. Slows Down Your Ageing 4. Reduce Inflammation
5. Improves Eyes Vision 6. Improves Bone and Teeth Health 7. Fight Skin Problems 8. Improves Energy Level.
Nutritional in Black Currant :
1. Calcium 2%, 2. Vitamin A 1%, 3. Vitamin C 86%, 4. Iron 2%, 5. Carbohydrate 4.36g
Preparation and Serving methods :
1. Sweet, and delicious red, pink and white varieties of currants can be consumed fresh or dried as snacks.
2. Tart, astringent quality black currants are favored in many culinary dishes, especially boiled and pureed, across Europe.
3. They give refreshing taste when added to fruit cocktails.
4. Black currants are being used in the preparation of muffins, pie fillings, and ice creams.
5. The berries can be used in food industry in preparation of sauce, jam, jelly.
6. The berries are also used in flavored drink preparation.
For Black Currant details in Hindi check here – Black Currat In Hindi