Bananas are great super food which provides us with energy, make us feel full and provide our body with essential nutrients and high amount of fiber.
Banana Health Benefits:
1. Heart health 2. Depression and mood
3. Bananas are a good energy source but need to be supplemented with protein.
4. Fat and Cholesterol
5. The potassium in bananas can help prevent muscle cramps after exercise.
6. Cardiovascular Health 7. Athletic performance.
Nutritional in Banana :
1. Bananas contain about 74% water. 2. 23% carbohydrate. 3. 1% protein, and 0.5% fat
4. ounce banana without the peel is a good source of vitamin B6, potassium, and fiber.
Preparation and Serving methods :
Bananas come with nature gifted protective outer layer of skin, and therefore, less likely to be contaminated by germs and dust.
1. Eat banana fruit as it is without any additions. Just discard its peel and enjoy!
2. Banana fruit sections are a great addition in fruit salads.
3. Fresh “banana-milkshake” with sugar syrup is a refreshing drink.
4. Bananas have also been used to prepare fruit jams.
For Banana details in Hindi check here – Banana In Hindi