It is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C which is about 3 times more than our daily requirement. Because of its high nutritional value, it is considered one of the healthiest fruits.
Guava Health Benefits :
1. Antioxidant Vitamin C for Immunity
2. Antitumor and Cancer controlling properties
3. Balancing Electrolyte
4. Blood Pressure & Blood Production
5. Anti- Ageing properties
6. Controls Diabetes
7. Eye & Skin Health
8. Guava for Digestion
Nutritional in Guava :
1. Protein 3.8 g
2. Water 197 g
3. Sugar 22 g
4. Vitamin A 871 IU
5. Vitamin C 324 mg
Preparation and serving methods :
1. Eat fresh guava as it is, to enjoy its natural flavor and unique taste.
2. Guava fruit juice is a popular delicious drink in many parts.
3. Sliced guava-cubes are a great addition to fruit salads.
4. It is also often used in dessert preparations.
5. The fruit is also extensively used to make candies, preserves, jellies, jams, marmalade, etc.
For Guava details in Hindi check here – Guava In hindi